Monday, December 29, 2008

New 2008 Family pics

Here's our new family pictures!



4 comments:

Jane said...

Such an adorable family!

cathi6 said...

Those are very sweet! I'm glad you got them that day!!
I think your leaf pile is darling and I got to hear Ethan's recital peace at our house last night...he's good!!! That's awesome that you are using your talents and teaching them at the same time!! Good for you.
BTW, I made myself matching jammies too, I just didn't post that pic!!!!! Ha!Ha!

Lisa said...

I love all the pictures, you've got a cute family:) I like the one of just you and Richard, its really cute. We always forget to ask for a couple shot when we get our pictures taken and then I inevitably end up wishing we had more of just the two of us.

Denice said...

Cute!!! What awesome pictures! Honestly, there's not much better than great family photos!!